Do you want to stop New Friend Suggestion Notifications or people you may know notifications on Facebook? Facebook friend suggestions are the best way to find new friends, but they can also be annoying. If you don’t want Facebook friend suggestions, you can easily disable the notifications on Facebook.
This article guides you on how to personalize your Facebook settings to stop new friend suggestions or people you may know notifications.
Accessing Facebook Settings:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Go to the Menu by tapping the three horizontal lines in the lower right corner
- Scroll down and click on “Settings & Privacy,”
- NowSelect “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click on the “Notifications” option. From here, you can control your notification preferences.
Controlling Friend Suggestions Notifications:
- In the “Notifications” section find “People you may know.”
- Now click on the “People you may know” option to customize your friend suggestion notifications.
Customize Notification Preferences:
- You can adjust your notifications with the “People you may know” menu.
- Options typically include “Allow notifications on Facebook”. And the options where you receive these notifications include “Push, Email, SMS”.
- Toggle Off “Allow notifications on Facebook” to stop receiving friend suggestion notifications altogether.
This is all about stopping new friend suggestions or people you may know notifications on Facebook. By following the above-given steps you can stop the notifications altogether or customize them as per your preference. By this, you can create a more personalized and enjoyable experience on the platform.
You can turn off the Facebook friend recommendations simply by disabling the people you may know notifications. Go to Menu > Settings > Notifications > People You May Know
Facebook suggestions are generated by analyzing your activity, interests, and connections. It predicts content or friends you might like based on your behavior and similarities with other users, which aims to enhance your engagement and overall experience on the platform.